We are able to continue donating to many activities and investing in our communities because so many local individuals, businesses and organizations choose to be a part of the Security National Bank family. Please note our ability to continue supporting so many organizations depends on our success as a community bank. It is our preference to support those who support us in our mission by being a client of Security National Bank.
Our sponsorship falls into the following categories:
- Community service
- Culture and sports (teams, not individuals)
- Technology programs
- Business (events/forums)
We receive hundreds of requests for donations per year. As that number steadily grows, to ensure that we continue our tradition of community involvement, and to comply with Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations, we have established a set of guidelines.
Our guidelines for donations are:
- Donations are restricted to non-profit organizations in areas where the bank is located.
- We do not provide funding to individuals or politicians.
- We review requests on a bi-weekly basis.
- All requests must be submitted in writing at least two weeks ahead of the deadline.
- Organizations and individuals should complete a Request for Donations form.
For questions regarding these guidelines or the Request for Donation form, please contact Paul Smith in the Marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to request a donation or sponsorship?
Send your request to:
Security National Bank
ATTN: Paul Smith, Marketing
40 South Limestone Street
Springfield, OH 45502